ENTRUSTED WITH A CHILD'S HEART
Do you ever get so focused on the daily routines of parenting that you lose sight of big-picture priorities like discipleship and character building?
Entrusted with a Child’s Heart will call you back to foundational, essential truths.
Developed as a resource for use in families, small groups, or discipleship, each chapter concludes with discussion questions and application exercises. These tools will challenge participants to transition from principles learned to immediate steps of action. In a time when the family is desperately in need of hope, this book will challenge, inspire and provide the answers that have been in God’s Word all along.
Learn how to:
- Build your family on a foundation of faith in Jesus
- Live by biblical convictions and priorities
- Develop a protective circle of discipline for your children
- Parent challenging behaviors such as rebellion and manipulation
- Train children in Christ-like character, and
- Disciple your children to grow in areas such as spiritual disciplines and relationships